Someone has sent me a message telling me they have a job for me. They told me to come and meet them in person. What should I do?
- Did you apply for a job or contact anyone for a job? If you did not this could be a scam - be careful.
- Do some research about the company or business - do an internet search or ask your friends.
- You should be careful when going to meet some for the first time if you met them on the internet.
- Always pick a public place to meet (like a shopping mall).
- Always tell a friend or family member where you are going and who you are meeting.
- It is even better if you ask a friend or family member to come with you.