Here is a great checklist of tasks for when you are establishing your group:
- Define your overall objectives
- Get ideas for action from your group - this is important to make people feel included
- Choose a name and perhaps develop a simple logo and slogan
- Elect, choose, or agree on who should be responsible for specific roles and jobs
- Establish rules for the group that you all agree on
The way you define and organise your team will have a real impact on how committed people are and how successful your campaign will be.
Next article: Hold meetingsRegular meetings are crucial